Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My Writing Cave In Panama


Today I want to show you my “writing cave” in Panama.
It is simple, but I love it.
I have a small desk, which I prefer because if I have a big one I clutter it up!

I bought a good ergonomic chair and have to use my Obusforme as well. I have the usual back problems that come with age!

I brought a little piece of Canada with me. My inukshuk now points proudly to the Pacific Ocean!

I have commandeered a second bedroom for my office, and did not want to put a full bed in there. Instead we bought a lovely red futon sofa that I refer to as my editing couch!

If I glance to the left as I type I can feast my eyes on Panama’s best beach at Las Lajas, and watch the waves roll in. Imagine how little I would get done if my desk faced the view!

I find this space very productive. 
There are other condos available for rent in the same complex. Let me know if you'd like to join me. It's summer now in Panama.

No comments: